Monday, April 21, 2008

Commissions, commissions...

All the commissions (auctions #300215800423 and #300216170646) are almost done; only missing the painting that I'll do tomorrow. As soon I finish it, I'll post a preview here.

When I said "all the commissions", I meant all the commissions that I received the request. Some guys still didn't told me what they want! 0_o If you are one of then, mail me: lattelovesong@yahoo.com

Here goes a picture I took today;
It shows little, but all the pinups are in the same level of progress:



Not sure if you guys noticed, but I started selling prints though my eBay Store! ^__^ I already sold more than a hundred prints, it's going fast! The auctions are receiving a small amount of visit, probably because they're store listings... I'll do something about it later.

I'll list another commission auction in a few minutes, this time for 11x14 pinups! Check that later! ;)

7 comments:

Marco Rastrelli said...

I just linked your blog on my blog! :)

http://straneideesulcervello.blogspot.com/

Thanks for your fantastic art!

Anonymous said...

=D Yay! I saw your prints on eBay! I'm going to try and get one before they run out!

Marco Rastrelli said...

Ebay cancelled your nude prints :( I'm so sad, you don't have another auction site to sell "adult prints"? :( I can't wait to receveid your fantastic Poison and Tifa!

Anonymous said...

outstanding. I bought several of your 11x14 comissions. Now I have to think of what I want !!!

Unknown said...

Daikon, when will you be taking commissions again? I don't want to buy a pre-made sketch, I want to commission one or two characters from you. (Suikoden II's Jeane, Breath of Fire II's Nina.)

Marco Rastrelli said...

you just missed 21 commission slots on ebay.

Unknown said...

Well, damn. I'll keep an eye out for the next round, then. Hopefully soon!