Wednesday, May 07, 2008

I like gifts!

Look at the amazing gift I received last week! I was so busy that I completly forgot to post it here... But I'm soooo happy! ^_____^ My friend Derek (our eBay buddy 'derekc01') had surprised me before, but now I was shocked when I opened the package... 24 stunning comic books! This is the best gift I've received since I was a kid and my parents gave me a brand new Street Fighter II cart for my Super Famicom! Now I need to play that. But don't have time! Ahhhhhgh! Guys, I'm going back to the commissions - Derek, thank you soooo much! ;)


Look a this! Yay! ^_^


This is reading material for the whole year! :)


My personal favorite. It has a bunch of Humberto Ramos and Chris Bachallo art - I love them! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so nice of him! SO Daikon how have you been? I tryed to e-mail you sometime ago and never hear back from you. I understand your very busy. Oh by the way I link your blog to my blog!

http://dreamsofladyblueinfinity.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

That's a hell of a gift! Good haul, especially the Ms. Marvel issue. (Also, I love that X-Men cover; Jean's a stunner.)

Also, what's this "B-Side" blog you've set up? Something good coming down the pipe--perhaps adult commissions?

Anonymous said...

I am wondering about the "b-Side" as well.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.